Girls, heed my advice!
If there is that one person who is most deserving of all the love that you can give, that is yourself. So please give yourself enough respect by not settling for a mediocre relationship because you are lonely or the society dictates you to do so. Don't be thirsty for love just because you are trying to beat the clock.
We all deserve someone who will gamble everything just to know the smallest detail about us. Someone who will not judge us even if by chance we come out differently from what he expected us to be. Someone who even if he finds out how unlovable we can be sometimes, us being human, will love us just the same. Someone who will choose us every single minute of the day.
I would be candid with you, there were nights when I heard a thudding noise in my head urging me to desperately cry for help. It had been decades before I have outgrown that childish act of mine. But since I have gotten out of that limiting belief already and I want you to experience the unparalleled liberating feeling I felt, here I am in bended knees trying to convince you that the reason you are feeling that way is because you are trying to fill a void in you and that is by all means unhealthy.
Let us vanish the notion that we are supposed to find someone who will complete us because the truth is we first have to be complete on our own before we can attract the right person whom we can celebrate that wholeness with.
So while we are waiting for that unmatchable kind of love, let us first be content in treating ourselves out in a sumptuous dinner, let us learn a new skill or engage in anything else that will make us the person we wanted to spend our whole life with.
No comments:
Post a Comment