Saturday, January 12, 2019

IN THE END, HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?

A wealthy man was rushed to the hospital and was informed He only has few hours to live. So, he spent the remaining time of his life bidding farewell to his family.

He told his wife, "I'm sorry for the times I didn't love you enough, the times when I made you feel that you are seated at the backseat because I was too busy earning a living and I didn't have time anymore to check how you're doing. If I have one more life to live, know that I will still choose you and if I ever have that chance I would love you even better."

He told his son, "I might have missed your graduation, I might not have seen your development as a child but know that I love you more than you know. If I could turn back time I would play basketball with you. And please son, don't commit the same mistake I did. Don't be too busy working on your career that you forget to live a life."

He told his daughter, "I still can remember you were a little girl back then and you're always excited to see me knowing that everytime I come home I always have something for you. I love you, my dear. I may not be able to walk you down the aisle during your wedding but know that in heaven, I will be the happiest to see you in a white dress."

Lesson: We all leave the planet empty-handed. You don't spend the remaining hours of your life telling your loved ones how much money you've left them. Value relationships. It may be painful to regret the things we did but it's more fatal to bemoan the things we didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment