Hey, it's me. Does my name ring a bell? I have to admit it's hurt, betrayal and abandonment that moved me to write this.
I think a part of me will always be upset with you. I have always been asking what gave you the nerve to leave me hanging when you know for a very fact that I don't do well when it comes to parting.
You have no idea how hard it is for me to wake up everyday knowing I've lost you for good. Reminiscing all the good times is all that I can do. For a long time I've struggled to be okay with it. But time is such a good friend. Little by little I am starting to reckon with the truth that I don't matter to you anymore.
Despite all these, I'm here to tell you that you played a significant role in my life. And for that I couldn't be more thankful. If not for you, I might not have the balls to fight all the demons. I may not have found the path I am supposed to traverse. True enough, you helped me a lot in realizing the grandest version of myself.
I also would like to take this opportunity to apologize. Sorry that I vent too much. Sorry that I had been a pain in your ass. Sorry for the words I've said and for the things I did that made you feel upset. I'm sorry for not being there anymore through all your bad days.
I wish of celebrating all my triumphs with you. But I guess, in my prayers, is where you rightfully belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment